Friday, September 24, 2010

Scoring More BIG wins this week…

Another FREE Pick win on Monday Nite football…But on to this week…Monday I spent most of the day shopping the best betting lines in Vegas and talking with other big money bettors who do the same thing…3-4 games we were all on consensus on and grabbed the good numbers before they moved..Its allot easier cashing sports tickets with GOOD numbers than trying to squeak out a profit with adjusted numbers ..one game I bet early the was off by 6 points..and I still think its a really good bet Saturday for college football..my football plays are over 64% since the season started.. FREE picks are 69% in 2010. After Monday Night my Prime Time NFL bets are 10-4…

Here it is : this weeks SeC podcast I did w/ WUOG’s James Carr breakin down this weeks games with Vegas info http://bit.ly/cMV70K ( paste into your browser)


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment