Saturday, September 25, 2010

Double the Fun for Monday Night Football

Another FREE winner  in the NFL- as I gave everyone the Texans for free and they won straight up over Indy..the late free pick lost.. but Free picks are still 69% in 2010…The Big money bets I made Sunday went 11-3 …Overall this football season in 2010 all bets are  70% ATS after a really good week 1 here in the NFL and College games from saturday..it helps to jump on the best numbers early and stay off games where the books are giving you a BAD number..thats why I text out bets EARLY when the lines are posted..Monday Night we get TWO games Ravens/Jets and Chargers/Chiefs..let me know if you want the winners, I have the BEST record on BIG games in Prime Time when you REALLY need a win.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment