Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sweet Sassy Molassey- ! BIG win SAT More Sun in NFL

ANOTHER Free pick win on Saturday and MORE in the NFL Sunday….Free pick on The Oregon Ducks WALLOPED wannabe stanford..and took Control of the Pac 10..i texted out FREE picks in the NFL earlier in the week, if u aren’t a serious bettor getting all my best bets in Vegas, then get on free picks text list to bet the games when i bet em at optimum ">betting lines.. I have BIG monster bet on Sunday Night Football that should cruise to an easy win..where I usuall come through with Prime time games in the NFL..if you need help contact me ..

I give out Free picks almost each day by text message..OR …Occasionally when I do radio shows or podcasts ,To get Free picks texted Directly to you — Call me for details or E mail me MyFootballJesus@Yahoo.com, OR if you are a serious bettor and want to know the Best bets I make each day,i will see what i can do for you or follow me on Twitter


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment